We have a wealth of jewellery making equipment. The bead area is crammed not only with a wide variety of loose and package beads but also all the tools and equipment required for creating beautiful hand made jewellery.
We also make and sell our own collection of jewellery. Have a look at our Custom Made Jewellery for examples.
- Loose Beads
- Themed Bead Packs
- Bead Boards
- Jewellery Wire
- Flat Nose Pliers, Round Nosed Pliers, Side Cutters.
- Findings, e.g. Clasps, Head Pins, Earring Hooks etc.
- Jewellery Thread and Waxed Cord.
- Bead looms
- Polymer clay – make your own beads & buttons (see the workshop list)
Experienced card maker? Need an aperture card to mount a cross stitch or painting? Starting a new paper project? We have a range of papercraft materials from pre made kits to individual papers, embellishments and all the equipment needed to get you started.
- Decoupage Sheets (standard and di-cut)
- Card Blanks
- 12″×12″ Scrapbooking Sheets
- Silicone Adhesive, Glue Pens, Sticky Pads, Double-Sided Tape
- Themed Paper Collection Books
- Cards Making Kits
- Craft Knives and Rotary Cutters
We opened our doors with only three shelves of wool and due to demand it is now the main thing we sell. Bursting with variety, our wool is sure to inspire you to begin your next project: with beautiful wool, adult and children’s knitting patterns, crochet patterns, knitting needles, crochet hooks and knitting kits.
- 3ply, 4ply, double-knit, Chunky, Aran, (King Cole brand)
- Soft Baby wool
- Sock wool
- Felting wool
- Crochet thread
- Exciting Scarf wool (Triana, Ondas etc. etc.)
- Bamboo cotton
- Darning Wool
- Stich-Counters, Stich holders
- Patterns for Adult and Children’s clothes, toys and accessories (hundreds of them)
- Knitting bags and needle kits
- French Knitting bobbins
We stock the full range of DMC embroidery threads, along with embroidery
kits – choose from the latest kits in store, or from our broader
catalog range that are available for delivery.
If your embroidery pattern calls for Anchor brand thread, we have a
conversion chart available to find corresponding DMC threads.
- Full range of DMC threads
- Embroidery kits
- Cross-stitch frames
Anchor Tapestry Threads
- A full stand of all Anchor Tapestry threads
- Tapestry kits
- Tapestry fabric
A wide selection of ribbons
- Simplicity Sewing Patterns
- Mettler sewing thread (recommended by Bernina)
- Hand sewing needles
- Sewing Machine Belts, Needles, Spools and Oil
- Velcro (over the road at STA)
- Bias Binding
- Top-stitch cotton
- Scissors, pinking shears
- Quick unpicks, Pins, Tape Measures
- Mending Tape
- Fabric Chalk
- Erasable fabric pens
- Buttons (lots and lots of buttons – I love buttons)
For all your cuddly creature creation needs.
- Toy Making Kits
- Accessories: Eyes, Noses & Joints
- Top-stitch thread
- Silk Paints
- Silk by-the-metre
- Fabric Paints
- Glass Paints
- Paint Brushes
- An increasing range of fabrics by the metre
- Guterman Varigated threads
- Felting Fibres and Needles
- Jelly Rolls
- Fat Quarters
- Inspiration Packs (mix of remnants and recycled fabric with corresponding buttons, beads, ribbons and braids to inspire)
- Peg loom
- Felt by-the-metre
- Modelling tools and cutters
- Fimo clay & Pardo clay